We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer with at least 1+ years of experience to join our team. As a WordPress developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing custom WordPress themes and plugins, as well as maintaining existing WordPress sites.
- Design and develop custom WordPress themes and plugins based on client requirements.
- Collaborate with our design team to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues related to WordPress sites, themes, and plugins.
- Ensure that WordPress sites are up-to-date, secure, and optimized for performance.
- Collaborate with other developers and team members to ensure that projects are completed on time and to the highest quality.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in WordPress development and implement them in our projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 1+ years of experience in WordPress development.
- Experience with WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Familiarity with WordPress coding standards and best practices.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.